All the apartments are furnished in an elegant and refined manner with
classic furniture. They are light with private balconies and are
equipped with all the comforts and necessary equipment to ensure an
enjoyable and relaxing stay.
There is an elevator in the building.
The apartments are named after stars called the Sette Sorelle or Sette
Vergini, that form the constellation of the Pleiadi. The Greek
tradition identifies them as the children of Atlantide and Pleione, who,
after five years on the run from the hunter Orione in the forests of
Boetia, were taken to the skies and transformed into the stars of Zeus.
For each of the sisters a name was given and passed down during the
centuries: Alcione, Asterope, Celene, Electra, Maya, Merope and Taygeta.
- 1 roomed/Studio 2+2 people
(open plan living room/bedroom with double bed and a sofa bed and bathroom)
- 2 Roomed Apartment 2+2 people
(open plan living room/kitchen with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed and
- 3 Roomed Apartment 4+2 people
(open plan living room/kitchen with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed,
small room with sofa bed in bunk bed and bathroom)
All the apartments are
- Independent heating/air conditioning system
- WC with shower
- Tv Lcd 21“ (flat screen)
- Direct telephone
- Tv Sat Sky (each apartment has its own Sky decoder)
- Tv Pay per View
- Bedding and towels for each guest
- Kitchen with microwave oven and fridge
- Dishes and all accessories for the kitchen and apartment
- Entry phone